Monday, September 2, 2013

Baptism September 7th




It's been another great week.... The weeks are flying by so fast!! We are having great success here in Mililani!! 

     We have a for sure date with Kalena this Saturday at 4:00 pm!!! We have the baptismal program all set and everything is ready!! He is way excited to get baptized! When we did the interview and he passed easy and he wanted one of us to baptize him!! This is my first baptism where I have been here for the whole process and so having him want us to baptize him was awesome!! My companion is going to be the one that baptizes him, I was so close to my first but I will get my chance!! We are so excited for him and can’t wait for Saturday to come!!! 

     For the most part this week we have been getting to know the new elders in our zone and we have 5 new elders.... And one of them is just fresh out of the MTC so we aren't the youngest anymore!!! All of the new elders are pretty cool, but I don't think it can beat our zone from last transfer.... We were all really close and always did stuff together.... This morning we went with Elder Maloata and Elder Parohinog to the beach park for one of their ward activities and all we did was eat. There was so much food and the people just kept telling us to eat!! We had a really good time just being able to hang out with the members.... 

      We have had a great week.... I can’t wait to hear from you all!! I love all of you and hope that everyone is doing great!! Love ya 


Elder Gale



Good day at the beach park with the members!