My new address:
Elder Tanner Gale
87-346 B Hakimo Rd
Waianae, HI 96792
Aloha Everyone
Elder Tanner Gale
87-346 B Hakimo Rd
Waianae, HI 96792
Aloha Everyone
This has been a great week! I got transferred to Waianae and I am serving in
the Nanakuli ward. Our ward is so awesome! The members here are so awesome! 95% of the ward here are local I think there are only 5 families that
aren't.... The local people are the best!! We are working with so
many people and we have 4 or 5 investigators that are progressing towards baptism and
4 or 5 others that are really close. We are teaching three kids, Kaleb(13),
Destiny(11), and Krisanna(10). They are all working to be baptized on the 7th
of December and are progressing so much!
So
my new companion is Elder Rigby from Idaho...... He is awesome and a great missionary! We are in a
biking area and we are working so hard and teaching lots of people! We average
6 to 7 lessons taught each day and we get around 20 to 25 lessons a week! That
is a lot more than what I am used to but it is awesome and keeps us busy!
Elder Rigby and I get along great, he has been out for 8 months and he is such
a hard working missionary. He is our district leader and I am learning so much
from him.
Things are going great and I love it here! This side of the island is much hotter than other parts and we hardly get rain..... But we live right next to
the beach and we bike right by the it everyday. It is awesome to see the
beach everyday.
I
cant wait to hear from you all real soon, Thank you so much for everything! Have a great week and I love you all!
Elder Gale
| My new apartment! |
| I am loving Hawaii |
| It is beautiful here...... |