Monday, February 17, 2014

Aloha Everyone!


      We have had a great week and our investigators are doing great. Charles a new investigator has committed to stop smoking by the 26th of this month and be baptized on March 15.... He is way awesome! He wants to quit smoking so bad and is so willing to change!  He was smoking 8-10 a day but since we taught him about the Word of Wisdom he is down to 1-2 a day.  He came to church again this week and he loves it! He calls us all the time wanting to meet with him again and we are so excited to see where he goes. 
Niphae Tuia is struggling to keep his commitments again..... Sadly we are having to post-pone his baptism for a later date until they show that this is a priority in their lives.  He wants to be baptized, but his parents have a hard time coming to church.... We are hoping the best for him and want to see him progress to baptism!  
Kaili is doing so great, but he has one problem..... He has nowhere else to live but at his girlfriend's house because his mom kicked him out... so he can't be baptized.... He wants to so bad and he is ready.  It was so hard for us to tell him that he has to wait for now. We are going to try and do anything we can to help him find another place so he can be baptized.

     My new district is awesome!  It is all Elders which is kinda nice haha Sisters are great but still got drama!  The elders in my district are awesome and both are serving in language wards and have all been out for over a year... my companion and I are the youngest two in the district and I am the district leader.  I am excited for the challenge and hope that I can help them the best I can! 

     I am loving it here in this area and loving my chance I have to serve our Heavenly Father.  I am so grateful for this chance to be here in Hawaii and I love all of you and want to thank you for all the support you give me! I hope to hear from you all very soon and have a great week... Love you all!



Elder Gale
I Love The Food Here

Ward Valentine Party