Monday, January 12, 2015

Aloha everyone,
   

      Well another great week! I found out that I will be transferring to Kalihi (island of Oahu). My new companion will be Elder Tian and our area is a walking area! Bitter sweet moment! Will be great to be back in a walking area! Maybe lose a little more weight for my last 6 months! I am super excited for this new challenge and experiences that I will have! I have heard so many great things about my new area! 

     This week was a great week for us here in Kahalu'u! So many great things! As always we had lots of service! Our investigators are doing great and progressing! Still working with sister Harris and she is so awesome! We just love teaching her! The love she has for the gospel is so amazing! Even if she is still learning and doesn't know much she can feel the truth!  Trinity is still a struggle trying to catch her home! Busy busy busy! Her and her family will be moving to the Big Island soon and we are trying our very best to make sure she sticks with it when she moves! 
Kimo is still doing great! Still loves the service that we do for him! We love him very much and have a great time being with him! 

     Our wars had a awesome baptism this week! 8 year old Mohini Lakatani Matevale got baptized! He has been waiting for a long time for his baptism day! His older brother (Faitele Fa'afoi) was the one going to baptize him and he insisted he wait till he could do it! His brother plays d-line for the university for Arizona and finally made it back to preformed the baptism! Great to see his love for his brother and the gospel! We had worked with him a couple times before and he was so ready! Love witnessing these experiences!

     Today for Pday we went on a sunrise hike to start off! Super sweet view! Could see all of Kaneohe!! After the hike we got breakfast then did our laundry and stuff like that.... We are getting together as a zone for the last time this transfer not sure what we will do.... Probably play sports! Should be way fun! 

     Well I am doing great and loving life here in Hawaii!! I love and miss everyone of you! Hope you are all having a great week! Thank you all so much for everything you have done for me! Hope to hear from you all soon! Love ya!


Elder Gale