Thursday, March 19, 2015

March 16th, 2015

Aloha,

     Well this was a great week for us! So the highlight of this week, we had a great lesson with Robert! We taught him the plan of salvation and at the first of the lesson he was struggling with someone trying to push him away from meeting with us but as we went through the lesson the spirit was so strong and he felt it. He told us that he has no doubt that it's true now!! When we talked about being able to live with our families forever he got tears in his eye and said I knew there was more and it just makes sense! He lost his father a couple years back and not on good terms so he was so happy now that he knows he can see him again! At the end of our lesson he told us that he has 1 cigarette left and he isn't buying anymore! We can see a big change in him already and we are so luck to have the opportunity to be with him! So excited to see where he will go with the gospel!

       On another side Aunty Pua had a less exciting lesson. She is pretty attainment that she isn't coming to church and that she probably won't me be getting baptized anytime soon. We are doing all we can to help her but we just can't seem to get through to her. She keeps telling us I know what you teach is true and I will get baptized. But the when is what she doesn't know and Is scared for. Please pray for her we know that our father in heaven will guide her to baptism when the time is right! Our other investigators are doing pretty good still working with them and helping them progress!

        Well Saturday was a very busy day for us! We had the service at the preschool in the morning. We did the yard, painted and all sorts of stuff! I found myself in a tree trimming it! Then Aunty Annette asked if I could help her cut potatoes but when we got to the kitchen she said oh yeah do you know how to take out my old oven?? Ha so instead of cutting the potatoes for lunch another Elder and I took out her old oven and put the new one in...wasn't as easy as we thought It would be! We had to build a complete new part in her cabinet just so it would fit... Then we got that done and found out that the old oven was just a little wider than this one so there was a gap on both sides. Fixed that problem and got it all on and wired and it worked! Ha always love that feeling when you make something work.... Didn't want it to not work!! That would of been embarrassing! So as soon as we were done at the preschool we went strait to one of our members house to help them move stuff in to storage so that they can remodel. They feed us dinner after and so we ended up not getting done at their house till around 8 ha! From 8am to 8pm doing service! We were exhausted but it was well worth it! 

We had a really good sacrament meeting this Sunday. Had a returned missionary from our ward speak.... Made me realize that would be me in a little while! Then I quickly stopped thinking about that! I still have a year left right?! He was awesome to listen to and brought the sport for sure! 

        Well thank you all for all your love and support! I always look forward to hearing from you and hearing missionary experiences?? Still haven't gotten too many of them?? I hope you all have a great week! Love you all very much!!



Elder Gale