It’s been a great week! We have had
a pretty busy week trying to find people to teach. We had some awesome dinners
this week! We ate with a less active member at his house who is trying to come
back and his girlfriend is a non-member. She was super nice and seems pretty
interested! For dinner we had all kinds of stuff and it was way good!!(he is a
way good cook)
Transfers are this week and I will be staying in my area...... I found out that
my new companion is Elder Orton. I haven't met him yet so it will be
interesting come Wednesday when I get to meet him. Our whole zone is going to
be so much different this next transfer! There are lots of Sisters and Elders
coming into our zone. There are only 9
new missionaries coming in this transfer and so no one in our zone is training,
that will be different!!
This past
weekend has been great! We were able to watch conference and it was awesome!!
We had to get up super early to watch it live. All of the missionaries in our
zone watched it at the stake center. We were able to watch all of the sessions
and it was great! I really liked both of President Uchtdorf's talks! He is a
great speaker and what he talked about in his first talk about the less active
members was awesome! We had a bunch of less active members from our ward that
were watching it and it was almost like he was speaking right to them! I love
how the members are here!! After each session of conference they had food in
the gym for everyone that came to watch, it was crazy to see how much food they
brought!!! They sure do love their food here!!
Everything is going awesome here! It is crazy to think that I have been out for
3 months already! The time is flying by so fast! I am loving it here!!
We were able to attend cottage meeting this past week. Cottage meeting is where
recent converts come with their missionaries and they tell their conversion
stories. It was so cool to hear the testimonies of the converts! They are so
strong and some had just been baptized 1 week earlier! It was an awesome
experience.
Well I
hope you all have a great week!! And I can’t wait to hear from you all! Thanks
so much for all that you have done for me! I love all of you so much!
Elder Gale
| District meeting skit " The High Priest Experience" |
| General Conference Hawaiian style (we ate after each session) Hawaiians know how to eat! |
| P-day with the Zone |