Monday, March 17, 2014

Aloha Everyone:

This has been a great week!  Nothing has really changed too much with our investigators.. they are doing good Charles is getting baptized this upcoming Saturday, but other than that everything is going about the same with our investigators.

Today for p-day we went on a hike with our zone and it was awesome.... we hiked to what is called the Icey-Ponds... it was water falls and pools of water that we of course couldn't get in... the hike was great and we had a lot of fun!

Transfers are coming up and it will be very interesting to see what will happen... Elder Young Yen and I will be done with our training so anything can happen.  I am really hoping that I get to stay because I love this area and I love Elder Young Yen,  but whatever happens will be great.

I hope everyone is having a great week and I love all of you and hope to hear from you soon.  Sorry it is short this week and I don't have much time to email... Love all of you have a great week!


Elder Gale

P-Day Hike

Icey Ponds (They don't look so icey)


Tarzan