Aloha Everyone:
This week was a very slow
week for us... everyone we went to see were gone and all of our set lessons
ended up falling through. That's ok this next week
will be better. Our investigators are about the same, they are all doing very
good just got to get them to come to church. Our ward mission leader started
something that is really cool. When members sign up to feed us they have the
option if they would like us to have a family home evening with them the same
night... it works out great! We get to invite our investigators to come and
they can invite friends to come as well. We are hoping that this will increase
our investigators interests and as well as helping members get more involved in
missionary work!
One day this week was a very funny
day. Elder Young Yen and I were out trying to see people and we went to this house
that has a very mean dog. Well we didn't see the dog so we thought we were
safe, as we were standing at the door the dog came behind us and my
companion didn't say anything until the dog was about a foot from my leg and he just laughed cause he thought it was funny! (the dog didn't actually bite me, but close) Then later on the same day we
were biking down the main road and he said something to me so I looked back to
see what he said and while doing that I hit a pole... The best part was
that in mid air I got off the bike, grabbed the bike put it back on the ground
and then jumped right back on and continued to ride. All as a big semi
truck drove by, they honked the horn and waved. I about died twice but it
was a very funny day. (Mom didn't think it was funny)
So my district
got changed up a little bit, I still have the Samoan ward Elders but then I
know have the Kalaeloa Elders in our district.... Our district is for sure the
best. We have great Elders that are all ready to work hard so it makes my
job easy!
Things are going great here and our area is doing good and the people here are great! I will be sad when I have
to leave! I hope you are all having a great week and thank you so much for
everything! Love you all!!
Elder Gale