Aloha Everyone:
This
week has been a very interesting and crazy week for me! So there was an Elder
in my zone that was leaving this past Friday to go home cause he was done with
his mission.... well when he left there was no one to replace him in his area. President Warner called and asked me to move over with Elder Gardner for
the next couple of weeks until transfers on May 7th. So I am now in the
Kapolei ward... Since there were 4 Elders in my last ward they are now in a
tri-companionship until transfers as well... So it has been a big change, but things are going good. I love Elder Gardner and we get along great. It will be very interesting to see what will happen when transfers come... I
could still end up leaving or I could end up staying in this new area.... Which
ever way will be great!
Other than getting transferred it is pretty much the same. Things are
still going great here. Today for p-day we went on a hike to Kaena
Point which was the second time I have done it and it is an awesome hike! We had lots of fun. Well I hope everything is going great for all of you and I
hope you all have a great week! I love you so much thank you for everything! Hope to hear from you all soon!
Elder Gale
 |
| Tuias Family |
 |
| Elder Gale & Natalia (our ward mission leader's daughter) |
 |
| Kaena Point |
 |
| Our ward mission leader's family |
 |
| Our P-day hike to Kaena Point |