Aloha Everyone:
This has been another great week and I am getting used to this new ward and it is really good. The people here like always are great and we have some awesome
investigators! We are working with 3 people that have a baptism date, they are Jeremy,
Jessica, and Cheremie... they are all going great and ready for their
baptisms. There is a lot of work in our ward which makes it much easier on us because we stay really busy.
So transfers are this week and I will be staying in Makakilo Zone in the Kapolei Ward.... So not
too much will change for me and there are lots of new elders coming into our zone
this transfer. I think about half of our zone will change, but it will be
good!
Well sorry it is kind of
short.. things are going great here. Our zone is going bowling for p-day later
today so that will be fun... I love all of you... Thank you so much for
everything and hope you all have a great week!
Elder Gale
New Address:
92-1136 Panana St #309
Kapolei, HI 96707