Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Aloha Everyone,

This has been a great week! Our investigators are all doing great and we are working hard to help them the best we can! We had 5 investigators who came to church with us so that was really good! Getting them to church is the hardest part! But our members are doing great to help us and keep the missionary work going!

Brother Natividad is getting baptized this Friday! I love when our investigators are the ones that are pushing to get baptized! He committed himself to baptism and set his own date and all that stuff! Super solid investigator! We got a text today that said, "Hi Elders. It's Loren Natividad. I want to be baptized this coming Friday. Let me know if that is possible." That made our day! Cant wait for Friday now! 

For p-day today we tried to do lots of stuff! We left up country pretty early and went to eat at Denny's... Well a guy working at Denny's said they were closed for a 1/2 more cause they were on break so we tried I-hop, it was closed too! So we ended up driving around till Denny's was open.. We ate breakfast there and then we drove to where we wanted to do a hike.... well we got all the way there and the hike we wanted to do is closed down..... So we went to the next hike thinking that one would work but no luck there either! So we decided that we would just come home and chill for the day guess we weren't supposed to hike today.... Better luck next week!!  

Well things are going great here! Maui is still awesome as ever and I'm loving it here! I hope you are all having a great day. Thank you so much for everything. I love you and hope the best for you.


Elder Gale