Aloha everyone!!!
This week
has been an exciting one! This Thursday we were able to watch the new meet
the Mormons movie as a zone!!! The first presidency gave it to all the mission
presidents and so missionaries got to watch it!! It was really awesome and it
will help the world to see our church for what it really is!! Then on Friday
our mission president came to meet with our whole zone for interviews....... It
is always great to see and hear from them!!!
Saturday was
the first sessions of General conference and we were so excited to watch. We
had some members who asked us to come over and watch it with them.... Well we
waited for them to tell us what time to come over and called and text them
and they had forgotten about us coming over... They never remembered that they
wanted us over which was a good thing cause we didn't want to make them feel
bad...So by the time we figured this all out it was too late to make it to our
stake center to watch it... So as for now we still haven't watched the Saturday
sessions..... we will eventually.
Sunday we
went to our ward mission leaders house to watch conference and it was great!!
We watched the first session and then ate choke food and then while we were
waiting for the next session to start our ward mission leader pulled out his
guitars and uke and we had a good jam session!! Then we watched the second
session with them as well!! My favorite talk from Sunday was Allen F. Packers
talk about taking the cover off of the hatchet before we use it!! I thought
that was a really funny story and it can teach us a lot in our life. This is
one way I could apply it to our life. If we take our self (the cover) off and
use the hatchet (the spirit) our Heavenly Father can help us accomplish the
things that we need to get done (cutting the logs). I am sure there are many
different ways. I loved watching conference and I am looking forward to being
able to watch the Saturday sessions.
So today for
pday...... Was our zone pday! We went on a hike up in Makawao forest to some
lava tubes!! It was really cool!! The lava tubes were up on the side of a hill
and you can climb through them!! We had fun exploring them!! Then we came back
to Makawao and got food and met at a part to play sports. We played tennis!
Super fun and Elder Vitaki and I were able to play with 2 random people at the
park and we almost beat them!! Ha Then to top our pday off we came to our
chapel and we have a huge hill in the front and we made a slip-n-slide!! It was so much fun!! We had a great pday!
Well I
hope you all had a great week! I love you all and hope for the best! Please
remember the challenge that I gave to you all to share the gospel with a
friend! Looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you again for all you have
done for me have a great week!
| Cupcakes we made for the members......(120 of them) |
| Lava tubes |
| President Warner gave us permission to slip-n-slide |
| It was tons of fun |

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)