Monday, February 23, 2015

Aloha,

      Another great week! Our investigators are all doing great still hanging in there and progressing! We were able to see 2 of our investigators at the same time and introduce them to each other! That ended up working great! They now have each other to talk about the gospel and to help fellowship each other so that is really awesome!! Teaming up investigators is great cause they now have a close friend in the gospel that they can talk with! 
        
          So Tuesday was a interesting afternoon, we just got done eating lunch when our phone rang and one of our members asked if we could come help her move a chest to the dump. So we went right over and we stayed in our "pross" clothes which wasn't the greatest idea but we didn't realize that till later! The chest was huge! We had to move it down her stairs and carry it across the housing complex to the big dumpsters! Well by the time we got there we were both drenched with sweat (very hot day) and all dirty from the chest! The same member asked us to help her catch a stray chicken that runs around in front of her building cause it wakes everyone up at 4am!! So still in our "pross" clothes we were chasing a stupid rooster around this housing complex! I imagine that we looked pretty funny! Two guys in white shirts and ties casing a chicken! Needless to say the chicken won. (For now!!)
     
       Well transfers is this week and Elder Tian is leaving. He will be going to Kahaluu, yeah we just switched places! I am excited for the next transfer and what it will bring. My new companion is Elder Va'enuku. He has been out about 6 months and is a awesome missionary! I was able to serve with him in my last zone and got to know him really good! I'm excited to be with him and I know that we are together for a reason! Our father in heaven knew that he needed to be here cause just today at church a member asked us to teach a big Tongan family and they are interested in learning the gospel! So cool to see that at the exact time that I will be getting a Tongan companion that we receive a Tongan family to teach! I am very excited to see what will happen with them! 

       Well thank you all so much for everything! Keep sharing the gospel with your friends and family and our father in heaven will bless you! Hope to hear from you all soon!


Elder Gale