June 16th, 2015
Aloha Everyone,
Well first off sorry that it took so long to
get you all the email... today was our temple trip and also our pday!! We had a
great trip as a zone to the Temple and it was sad cause it was my last one as a
missionary!!!:( We had our regular North Shore Tacos and then hit up some of
the shops on North Shore.... Had a great day but kinda long!
Been another busy week full of exchanges,
district floods and always running around between our 2 areas! Love staying
busy and having so much to do! Had so many great things happen this week and
things are looking so good here in our zone! Our missionaries are awesome and I
love serving around them! Had a crazy Sunday!! Ha elder Millers family
accidentally showed up to our ward so that was a huge surprise for both of them
but ended up being good for him to see them!
Well Sorry this is going to be short but
we have appointments to get to and not too much time to email today! I will
give more updates next week maybe if not then talk to me in 2 weeks when I get
home hahah JK:) For real I am not sure I'm ready to come home yet other than to
see you all.... Well have a great week and remember that this Gospel is so
true!! I am loving my last couple weeks here and loving my mission! Cant wait
to see you all really soon... Love you
Elder Gale
