Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Loving the MTC

 
July 10, 2013
 
Hey everyone the MTC has been great!! I love it here!!

The spirit is so strong and the experiences are amazing!! We have had the opportunity to teach two investigators and they are both doing great!! Our flight plans came and we fly out next Tuesday!! We have to be at the airport at 7:30 am and we will fly out just around noon!! My companion is Elder Peters and he and I get along great!! We have really grown close to each other and we love teaching together!! We are learning so much!! We have only been here one week and my testimony has grown so much!!!! There is an Elder in my district that has been struggling to know if the Book of Mormon is true........... He has a testimony that the church is true and loves the gospel!! We are all trying to help him study and come to know the truth. Please read the Book of Mormon with your families!!! I have already seen how it blesses lives and can change people!! Reading the Book of Mormon with your families will be the best thing that you can ever teach your kids!!! I am so thankful for the family that I have!! You guys have all helped me know the truth of the Book of Mormon and this church!! I want to thank everyone that has put time into helping me and I am so thankful for you in my life!! I can’t wait to get to Hawaii!! The devotionals here have been awesome!! Last night we had the opportunity to walk to the Marriot Center and listen to L. Lionel Kendricks who is an Emeritus General Authority. His talk was so good and he told us to serve the Lord instead of trying to serve time!! It was such a cool experience to be able to all walk over and hear him talk!! It was like Gods Army!! There were so many missionaries!!

Well I love all you guys and would love to hear from you!!! Keep the letters coming!! haha Thanks for everything

 

Love Elder Tanner Gale
 
Some of the Elders from Beaver and Jesse Rhoads from Millard


Elder Peters and Elder Gale

 The 10 Elders in Tanner's district