This past Thursday we
had a mini-missionary come with us. He was with us from Thursday till Sunday.
He came with us to experience what full time missionaries do everyday while
getting his papers ready. It was a really cool experience for him and for my
companion and I.
Saturday was by far the best day of
the week! Jamie (Investigator) was baptized!!! Her baptism was awesome! There were
so many people there to support her and I was way excited to participate in my
first baptism!!
On sunday we stood in
on Jamie’s confirmation and she was so excited to receive the Holy Ghost and become
a member. Later Sunday night we had a lesson with one of our other
investigators named Kalena. Kalena is awesome, he wants to learn and is doing
great. We taught him about the word of wisdom and he has no issues with keeping
it!!! We are looking for the 17th of Aug. for his baptismal date.
Well I have almost been
out a full month now!! It's crazy how fast it has gone!! I'm loving Hawaii and I'm
finally getting used to the weather. We have had lots of rain in the past
couple of days and I think it has rained almost every day that I have been here
so far. The rain always cools us down so we like it when it rains!! We are supposed
to get a big storm tonight around 12 am. We have been asked to help move some
furniture for a lady in our ward before the storm hits. Everything is going
great here and I love to hear from you all so please keep in touch!! Thanks so
much for all the letters!! Keep them coming!!
Love Elder Gale
| Jamie's Baptism....such an awesome day! |