Aloha Everyone
What a crazy and fun week! This week was like a p-week! Seemed like everyday we had something fun
planned! Tuesday was our temple trip! So awesome to finally make it back to
the temple! Been since last May! Been too long! We ate at north shore tacos and
had an awesome trip with our zone! I love going to the temple cause I always
run into members working there that I know from my past areas!
Wednesday we went to Pearl
Harbor to do service as a zone! When we got there we found out that we were
going to be on film while we did service! So a guy from the church news came
and wanted to video the service that the missionaries do! The church received
an award for so much service! Over the past couple years the missionaries have
done around 27,000 hours of service for Pearl Harbor and so the church wanted
to make a video of it. The guy told us that it will be apart of the next
church world news... most likely after General conference in April!
Thursday we had an awesome
opportunity, given to our whole mission! Our mission president got 250 tickets
for the missionaries to bring families from our areas and investigators to the
Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC)!! So we had to have someone to bring or we
couldn't go. It wasn't to hard to find someone to go with us to a free $40
show! It was a great show that was all about Christ and Christmas!
Saturday was our ward
Christmas party! We always love going to them cause the awesome food. Gotta
love the food. They even had the Polynesian Santa there!He wore
slippa's and a lava lava instead of pants!
To finish off our week we
had a musical fireside on Sunday. Our ward put it on for the whole stake and
it was awesome. They had selected 2 families to sing and 2 other people
to sing also! It was awesome to have our investigators there and to listen to the
music. Really brought the spirit of Christmas! As you can see we had a
awesome week and not much time to waist. Which is how we like it! Our ward is
so awesome and I am loving working with our members! Elder Luke and I are
doing great together and I love him so much! He is so fun and has made our
work fun!
Well I hope you all are
having a great Christmas season and sharing the gift of Christ with others!
Please if you have any experiences share them with me! I love hearing about
them! I hope you all have a great week! I love each and everyone of
you!
Love,