Aloha,
Another great week in paradise! Our week
was great! Tuesday was our zone meeting. Was awesome to have the whole zone
together. We talked about the new thing that the church is coming out with
called "He is the Gift" world wide the missionaries and members can
share and watch a video about Christ and how he is our gift for Christmas. Our
zone talked about ways that we can share it with everyone! I want to give a
challenge to you all..... Haha your thinking oh no here he goes again but I
want you to all share this new video with family and friends! It is a great
way to get ready for Christmas! I know hat the missionaries will have a card or
you can Google it... I love the video and know that it can influence the lives
of all who watch it! Can't wait to hear back from you on how it goes!
Had a service project for a less active
family in our ward on Wednesday! Helped them with their yard work.... Love
doing service! This family has a pig farm so we are going to ask if we can
help them with the farm next time!
Thanksgiving was awesome! We had members
invite us over for breakfast, lunch dinner and in between! After about the
first 2 we were so full but gotta keep eating! After all of the food we just
wanted to sleep! Food coma! We got together with some of the missionaries and
got to just hang out and have a a good time.
Our investigators are doing great we
missed Trimity this week they were busy so they had to reschedule for next
week.... But we were able to see Kimo this week! Helped him with some service
building a deck at his house then had a lesson with him. He is doing great and
progressing. He is doing so good and loves the gospel just needs to see for
himself that he needs it!
So we found out that elder Dzieman will be
leaving this transfer! He only has 6 more weeks but our president decided that
he was needed somewhere else.... Sad to see him go! My new companion will
be elder Luke. He is already in Kaneohe so he will just move over with me! He
is a great missionary and I'm excited to be with him!
Well thanks so much everything! I love you all
and hope everything is going great for you! I am loving life as a missionary
and the time is going by too fast! Have a great week!
Love